The Nanobiosensor Team develops functional nanomaterials, biomaterials, biosensing devices, and standard measurement techniques to establish ultrasensitive, highly reliable, and standardized nanobiosensing platform for early diagnosis and the monitoring of disease progression. On the basis of the standard nanobiosensing technology and platforms, we supports the rapid and sustainable growth of the bioindustry.
Current R&D Projects
- 1 Development of functional nanomaterials, biomaterials, and biosensing devices
- 2 Development of ultrasensitive detection techniques for disease biomarkers
- 3 Development of standard measurement techniques for reliability and validity of nanobiosensors
- 4 Establishment of standard nanobiosensing technology and platforms
Recent R&D Highlights
- Development of normal-incidence type solution immersed silicon (SIS) biosensor for ultra-sensitive, label-free detection of cardiac troponin I
- Production of multi-channel solution immersed silicon (SIS) biosensor for disease diagnosis(2020 top 100 national R&D outstanding performance)
Introducing Teams in a Group
About Other Groups
- Atomic Quantum Sensing Group
- Quantum Mass Metrology Group
- Thermometry and Fluid Flow Metrology Group
- Quantum Electricity and Magnetism Metrology Group
- Electromagnetic Wave Metrology Group
- Division of Chemical and Material Metrology
- Inorganic Metrology Group
- Division of Biomedical Metrology
- Biometrology Group
- KRISS Academy
QUICK MENU 원하시는 서비스를 클릭하세요!
등록된 퀵메뉴가 없습니다.